Build higher trust with you future and existing clients

If your business doesn't have a website, your business doesn't have credibility - Dan Lok (F.U Money)

What is a One Page website?

A website that is made up of only one page, dynamically built, that can have multiple sections with a lot of information.

They are most often used for advertising the most important bits of information like location, menu, contact information, and booking information.

Relevant statistics for businesses

A website can help you build trust and credibility with your existing clients and also help you to gain new clients.

According to an analysis conducted in 2017, 29% of small businesses don't have a website, however, the other 71% think it's truly important to have a digital presence in this day and age.
According to a different analysis, 37% of customers say they shop online at least once a month and look for offers online before purchasing anything

Studies show that between 70-80% of people research a company online BEFORE visiting the small business or making a purchase with them

A couple of good use-cases for a one page website

Restourants

Show off your location, present your menu, your specialities and your excellent customer service.

Cafés

Advertise your party arrangements, newly added beverages, promotions and take your reservation experience to the next level.

Photographers

If you're a photographer, you can exhibit your photos, to attract new clients and show off your work. Treat this as your portfolio. Make it easier for people to hire you.

Extensive design

The creation of a more complicated website, even though one paged, is possible, contact us with your idea for more information.

✓ Awesome design

✓ All the necessary information

✓ spfq.ml subdomain (or one of yours)

✓ One revision monthly

✓ Google Analytics Integration


✓ Custom domain(+15€ / year)

✓ Four additional monthly revisions(+25€ / year)

If you need a bigger website, contact us.

© Visiting. All rights reserverd.